Letters from a Comic Genius

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Sonnuvabitch!

Okay, here's what happened. I worked for two solid hours on my crushes blog entry, and then I accidentally "navigated away from the page," losing all of it. I think I need to vent. Cover your ears.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCKITY FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING FUCKBALL FUCKING BLOG! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Breathe . . . breathe . . . breathe. Whew. Better. I should have followed Dan's advice and put it on Word first. I hate it when he's right.

So here's the story. I'm gonna go brood for a while, and maybe I'll re-do the crushes blog. (In fact I definitely will because I have an important one for tomorrow.)

So, in the meantime, read this stuff:

I have a very low value for human life. Like Tones, I like persons, hate people.

My favorite color is currently green. I like Spring.

Some future plans of mine:

-to do several shows for several series that will be posted on the internet, with Tones, el Steve-o, Cait, Pawel, EJ, Sam, Andy, and anyone else who's interested.

-to do some stand-up over the summer, especially at Jester's and PACE. I'll keep ya'll posted.

-to go to the beach with friends this summer

-to write an adventure novel/memoir series

-to go to the prom. My tux is longish, black, with a platinum vest and a jeweled Madarin collar. No tie for this fella. I don't need air!

Well, that's all for now, folks. Stay tuned for more tonight.

Current Mood: Rage
Current Music: the sounds of a severe spanking

2 Comments:

  • (bows)

    By Blogger Dan-o, at 7:21 PM  

  • That's happened to me about . . . 7 or 8 times. E-mails too. Have I learned my lesson? No. I still mess up everyt once in a while and lose everything, but mostly I make sure not to run many things on my computer aside from my blog when I'm blogging. AIM and the blog, that's it when I'm working. Hope you get things worked out.


    HAIL ZEON!


    . . . Do you know anywhere I could get colored tee-shirts made with the zeon embelm?

    By Blogger Zoopers, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home